Good morning! Here’s a abstract as we speak from Nigerian Newspapers:
1. Ex-Chair of the Pension Reform Job Drive, PRTT, Abdul Rashid Maina, has returned to Nigeria to face his ongoing cash laundering trial.
The aircraft carrying the previous pension chief landed on the airport at 2:15 pm amid heavy safety measures.
2. The trial of Abdul Rashid Maina, the previous chair of the Pension Reform Job Drive (PRTT), continued on Thursday.
Proof Witness 9 (PW9), Ruqayya Ibrahim, who testified on the Federal Supreme Courtroom, Abuja, presided over by Choose Okong Abang recounted how Maina acquired actual property in Dubai, UAE, USA, and property price $ 2 million in Gabi, Abuja.
3. Former Governor of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido, mentioned President Muhammadu Buhari wants forgiveness from God as a result of he has let down Nigerians.
Lamido, who said this throughout an interview with BBC Hausa, expressed his remorse on the killing of farmers in Borno State by Boko Haram and insisted that "one thing is improper". Choose AM Liman of the Federal Supreme Courtroom, Ikoyi, Lagos, ordered the ultimate confiscation of N235,451,969 traced to the account of convicted fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke, to the Nigerian Federal Authorities.
Financial and Monetary Crimes Fee (introduced this, Wilson Oujarin, in an announcement Thursday. Three suspected bombers who allegedly detonated dynamite on the church attended by Sheikh Wake, the daddy of Rivers State Governor, Neesom Wake at Azikiwe Avenue in Diopo, Port Harcourt, that they carried out these measures to achieve prominence within the ranks of the outlawed Indigenous individuals of Biafra, IPOB
Progress Onodingo, Aporo Victor and John Okuri, who confessed throughout their demonstration on the headquarters on the Moscow Highway, mentioned that their leaders had promised to present them thrilling positions at Take again Biafra in the event that they achieve finishing up the work.
6. On Thursday, the PDP urged Nigerians to carry President Muhammadu Buhari and the ruling All Progressive Congress, the Progressive Congress Occasion accountable for the waves of killings in varied elements of the nation.
In an announcement issued On the Democratic Progressive Occasion spokesperson, Kula Ologbundian, the social gathering referred to “how the chief of the GPC, as opposition leaders within the Normal Individuals's Congress in addition to the dissolved Nigerian Labor Congress, ACN, confirmed sympathy for Irr. Happyin and took steps that annoyed the true efforts of the then Democratic Individuals's Occasion authorities to fight terrorism.
7. An assault by bandits locally of Guaram, Tlatan Mafara Native Authorities District, Zamfara State, killed the village head and kidnapped eight others.
The Zamfara State Police Command spokesperson, Chief of Zamfara State Police, mentioned one of many kidnapped victims is the spouse of district chief Musa Macri, who can be a former wing chief of the Individuals's Democratic Occasion (PDP). The Protection Command rejected the declare by Boko Haram terrorists that the current bloodbath of rice farmers in Borno was in retaliation for the arrest of one among them.
Protection Media Operations Coordinator, Main Normal. Presenting an replace on Armed Forces operations between November 26 and December 2 on Thursday in Abuja, John Eninch mentioned the declare was a cult follow with the only real motive of making worry in individuals's minds to discourage them. From cooperation with the safety providers.
9. Militants suspected of being kidnappers have kidnapped Israel Igero Inyanapur, a councilor representing Ewohimi Ward One within the native authorities space southeast of Isan, Edo state.
The accident occurred alongside the Ewatto-Ubiaja-Okhuesan Highway close to the Ina River in southeastern Isan. LGA to state on Wednesday, December 2.
10. The Federal Supreme Courtroom in Abuja has sacked Professor Kembradicomo Bondi, Mr. Cairo Ojbouh, Dr. Pleasure Nounieh and others from the Board of Administrators of the Niger Delta Growth Authority (NDDC).
Choose Ahmed Mohamed, in ruling on stopping them from submitting a request by a civil society group, the Accountability and Good Governance Discussion board, from presenting themselves as members of the Board of Administrators of the Nationwide Protection Committee. (19659019)